Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lightsabers- fun on a stick!

After the Blu ray release of all the Star wars films I was inspired to build a Lightsaber.
 I found The Custom Saber shop which was producing beautifully machined aluminium pieces.

 Met some really nice people and built something that would not look out of place mounted as a piece of art. (Thanks to Tim the shop owner's skills... I just assembled it)
Add to that Plecter Lab's amazing sound card, and the only difference between these sabers and the film's is that they are much less hard on the bric-a-brac when swinging the thing around. Long story short, I produced this poster in appreciation of Tim's workmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Usage Policy


If you would like me to create some custom graphics for you
e - mail
me with your proposal.